Friday 23 March 2012

Famous train stations from around the world!

Good morning viewers, Today I am going to share with you some of my favourite train stations from all over the world. I particularly like some of these train stations because they show great architecture and really beautiful and classic design.

The train stations that I have picked out to show you are from cities in the United States such as New York, Chicago, Los Angeles and Hawaii. And others are from European cities such as London, Stockholm, Paris, Zurich, Amsterdam, Frankfurt and the interior of Moscow Metro.

The first image at the top of the list is of a treasure chest which is one of my own personal creations. This treasure chest contains many items that I have collected in different places when I have travelled to different parts of the world, so this is why I have decided to share this image with you alongside these international train stations.

Life is like a box of chocolates,
they all taste different
so pick up your bags this weekend
and travel to somewhere new and
you might find something exciting to
put in your treasure chest.

Have a good weekend!


 
 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment