Tuesday 13 March 2012

Good Morning Viewers!

Today I want share a cool place to shop for designer clothes at discount prices. The mall is called the Kildare Village in Ireland. One of our favourite shops is Juicy Couture. It's a real "girly girl" store. So, all you guys look away now -  just joking  :). I particularly like the design of the shop  - fashionable, colourful and quirkily unique. So let's go shopping!

I also want to share a designer call Creazioni - this a creative designer with reminiscent of French baroque with a twist. This design is fashionable.  I find the furniture a triple threat - art in furniture, art on fabric and art in itself. I believe it has the X-factor!

These are real statement pieces. Remember, a statement piece is what you like that puts your own stamp on your place. It can be expensive or in expensive - just enjoy being creative and celebrate design.














Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment