Monday 12 March 2012

Morgan Hotel in Dublin

Good afternoon viewers, I just want to share with you a hotel that I saw in Dublin City Centre. I found this hotel by accident whilst on my way to somewhere else in the city centre. The Morgan Hotel has very contemporary and eclectic style.

The rooms are very stylish with clean lines and just enough colour to balance them out. I especially like the Penthouse suite which is finished off with stainless steel. I think stainless steel gives off an industrial look but at the same time it can look good in masculine or feminine rooms and look good as a statement piece. I also love stainless steel furniture to brake off from textured decor. I hope you enjoy the pieces that I have selected to show you and also to give you some decorative ideas and showcase the Morgan Hotel.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment