Thursday 8 March 2012

Philippe Starck design for Le Royal Monceau Hotel

Good afternoon viewers, today I am going to share with you one of my favourite designers by the name of Philippe Stark. I particularly enjoy Philippe Stark as he inspires me in my own style and designs and I think he is a one of a kind designer.

He is a modern and innovative designer who always shows cutting edge style and pushes the envelope when it comes to his designs. Some of the pictures that I am going to share with you are from a hotel in Paris that he designed for called the Le Royal Monceau. These pictures showcase some of Philippe Stark's great talent and flare that I hope you will enjoy. So forget about the surroundings your in now and lets embrace Paris for a day.

Au, Revoir!

le-royal-monceau-by-philippe-starck-1

No comments:

Post a Comment